0 Count(): Argument #1 ($value) Must Be Of Type Countable|array, Null Given - Question | JoomShaper

0 Count(): Argument #1 ($value) Must Be Of Type Countable|array, Null Given

L

LEROY

General 9 months ago

Everything is in the title :( This problem appeared after switching to php 8.0.29 Joomla! 3.10.12 Stable all extensions are updated.

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #123355

Great! Please contact the module provider for support. Maybe it is compatible with PHP 8 or later versions.

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #123133

Hello LEROY

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your cPanel access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

L
LEROY
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #123135

I'm not able to give you access to cpanel on my IONOS host. Tell me what I need to do and I'll do it.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #123289

In the configuration.php file, set debug = "1" and error_reporting="maximum". This will show me the error location.

L
LEROY
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #123320

done !

0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given /homepages/11/d528792452/htdocs/sitev2/administrator/modules/mod_jantivirus/mod_jantivirus.php:29 Call stack

---> So I disabled this mod and it works again. Sorry for the inconvenience and doubt about your work. THANKS