SP Simple Portfolio - Cannot Edit Items Using "Edit With SP Page Builder". - Question | JoomShaper

SP Simple Portfolio - Cannot Edit Items Using "Edit With SP Page Builder".

BC

Bill Clements

Extension 8 months ago

Using the latest version of both Page Builder and Simple Portfolio. I had previously set up several portfolio items a while ago but now when I try and click on "Edit with SP Page Builder" it opens a new browser tab but keeps returning a "404 Page Not Found" error. Without this working I cannot edit my content or add new content. I urgently need some help please. I am using J4.3.3 and latest version of your extensions. You help would be appreciated. Thank you!

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127043

Hello Bill Clements

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

BC
Bill Clements
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127077

Thank you for your assistance. Access details attached.

BC
Bill Clements
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127079

When I logged into my site this morning, The SP Simple Portfolio integration was disabled. It was enabled yestereday. When I tried to enable it (many times) it would say it save but then when I went back to check it was still disabled. After many attempts, I went back in and all of a sudden it was enabled BUT the Joomla Article integration is now disabled and it was doing the same thing! After 6-8 attempts to get it to save, it finally worked! Something doesn't seem to be working correctly!!

I still am getting the 404 Error when trying to edit Portolio Items using Page Builder so nothing has changed with that but what I have noticed is that this is only on the EXISTING items. I created a NEW Item (Id=19) and I am able to edit that one. It appears the problem is only editing Items that existed from before (Id less than 19).

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127343

Please share your cPanel or database access in the hidden content. I will fix the issues manually.