Unabel To Download Sp Property - Question | JoomShaper

Unabel To Download Sp Property

Jan Cordsen

Jan Cordsen

Extension 6 months ago

whwn trying to download sp property from your site it gives this error!!!

0 - Argument 2 passed to ProductHelper::canDownload() must be an object, string given, called in /var/www/joomshaper.com/html/components/com_product/controllers/download.php on line 45

just noticed that this goes for others of the extension some work download for other through the same error

5 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #132699

Could you please check now? Is this ok or not please let me know.

Jan Cordsen
Jan Cordsen
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132702

yes they are working now

thank you

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #132703

Glad to know that.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #132608

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for this inconvenience. Could you please mention your Plan name and also give me a screenshot of that error? And if possible give me your email address please which is associated with that account.

-Regards.

Jan Cordsen
Jan Cordsen
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132613

i could make a screenshot but the txt would be the same so i just give you the error txt once more

0 - Argument 2 passed to ProductHelper::canDownload() must be an object, string given, called in /var/www/joomshaper.com/html/components/com_product/controllers/download.php on line 45

just noticed that this goes for others of the extension some work download for other through the same error

some mention here with this problem Medical - kindergarten - movie database - soccer - LMS and off course pagebuilder pro 3.8.10 say buy me !

hope my check up will help you find the source