Easystore - Things I Miss - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore - Things I Miss

R

Rózsa Csaba

EasyStore 7 months ago

Hello,

thank you very much for the opportunity to test easystore with the allura template. You have done a wonderful job! If you don't mind I would like to make some comments or ask some questions.

a, are the features that I think are really missing (I may not have found them):

1, editing of emails sent to customers is missing or I can't find it 1.1. when editing orders, I don't have the option to write a comment that the customer can see and I can send it to them with some kind of unique order status 1.2. order statuses are missing or I cannot create a unique order status (approved, in progress, problem with order, order cancelled, etc..) 1.3 I need to have an editable email template for each order status, I need to be able to choose whether the customer or the administrator or both receive the unique email with the current order status 1.4 I cannot delete an order to remove it from the order list completely (e.g. test orders that would make the statistics worse)

1. edit incoming orders (costs) 2.1 It's great that I can add products to an existing order, it's great that I can add a custom discount, but I can't add extra costs (we sell custom products, often we have to charge extra editing costs).

2. checkout 3.1 lack of acceptance of GDPR compliant conditions 3.2 payment method - Cash on delivery (I can't add a cost) e.g. for COD there is an extra 3.3 I can't add a prepayment option (this is usually free if the customer pays in advance, but can be a cost if the bank charges for it) 3.4. I cannot add a custom field (e.g. express processing) this also requires an extra cost to be added 3.5. i can't add any other custom fields (e.g. request free brochure! and tick it) or ( e.g. request education package! this has extra charge e.g. $2) 3.6. i can't offer you any additional products to add to your shopping cart 3.7. a module like this would be nice, if you buy more 10 dollars worth (value of your order: $15), shipping is free (Over $25 free)

3. add products no file upload option with the order (when creating custom products, the customer uploads their own design/graphic) e.g. custom t-shirt with your own photo (up to multiple files can be uploaded)

4. registration (custom field) tax code etc.. ) and custom text under custom field

I'd like to subscribe to easystore and support the project, unfortunately there are a lot of features missing for the time being, which is why I can't switch yet. Otherwise, you are doing a great job!

For now, I've just had a quick look at the most important features, I haven't delved deeper into the product yet.

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #132766

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. I will share your queries to our developer team. I will get back to you soon.

-Thanks

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138796

Hello,

I have finally subscribed to Easystore, I would like to know if the above will be implemented? When can I expect them? Thank you!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #138863

We are working some new features. After finishing those feature & fixes. Then i will inform you. Thank you so much.

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153845

Hello Toufiq,

I would like to renew my interest. I would like to use easystore now. But for now, some or most of the features above are not yet implemented. Can you give me some information? I am still stuck in J2store. (In addition joomla 3). Several webshops. I'm looking forward to your constructive answer.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #154689

Please check the hidden content that will be release on next update.

OD
Olivier DELORON
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154750

Hi Toufiq,

May we also be informed about what will be released on next update, and moreover can we get a clue about the release date?...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154843

I hope it will release within 3 days. Thanks