Moneris Checkout For EasyStore - Question | JoomShaper

Moneris Checkout For EasyStore

CT

Chaka T.

EasyStore 5 months ago

hello, I am currently using the Moneris payment gateway in my website built on j2store and Joomla 3. While waiting for migration tools to move to Easystore, I am in the process of configuring myStore in subdomain using EasyStore. I was wondering if the Moneris Checkout payment gateway will be available soon. It's a payment gateway widely used in Canada. As this becomes available shortly, don't forget to take into account fraud detection tools like 3D-secure.

Thank's

https://developer.moneris.com/sitecore/media%20library/Hidden/MCO/Configuration?sc_lang=en

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #140726

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I extend my appreciation for bringing this matter to my attention. I sincerely apologize for any oversight that may have occurred. Your queries have been promptly conveyed to our skilled developer team for thorough investigation. I am confident that they will carefully assess the situation and work towards a resolution. Rest assured, I will be diligently monitoring their progress and will get back to you at the earliest with a comprehensive update. Your patience is highly valued, and I'm committed to ensuring a swift and effective resolution to your concerns.

-Thanks

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #141230

Hello, thank you for your answer. Hoping this gateway will be available in the next update.

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #143192

We very much hope that this Moneris Checkout payment gateway will be available soon. The last update did not came whit that payement gateway. We made the request almost 2 month ago already (by mail and on this forum). Thank you for helping us make business in optimal conditions.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #143339

We able to give this after our next release like v1.0.8

CT
Chaka T.
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #144727

Ok, waiting for that. Thank's

Toufiq
Toufiq