Update: Cannot Open Update Sites - Question | JoomShaper

Update: Cannot Open Update Sites

CE

Chris Elliott

General 5 months ago

When looking at Extension Updates, I see these errors (on multiple J4 Sites):

Update: Could not open update site #4 "System - Helix Ultimate Framework", URL: www.joomshaper.com/updates/plg-system-helixultimate.xml
Update: Could not open update site #5 "shaper_helixultimate", URL: www.joomshaper.com/updates/shaper-helix-ultimate.xml
Update: Could not open update site #10 "shaper_helixultimate", URL: www.joomshaper.com/updates/shaper-helixultimate.xml
Update: Could not open update site #12 "SP Page Builder", URL: www.joomshaper.com/updates/com-sp-page-builder-pro.xml
Update: Could not open update site #14 "SP Page Builder", URL: www.joomshaper.com/updates/com-sp-page-builder-pro.xml
Update: Could not open update site #47 "SP Easy Image Gallery", URL: www.joomshaper.com/updates/com-sp-easyimagegallery.xml

Please advise?

5 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #140960

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that.

Would you please clear your caches and refresh update info, then try again? If your issue is still there, kindly share your admin access to check.

However, if you see there is an update, and you still cannot update, just download from our website and install those extensions.

https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/template

Best Regards

CE
Chris Elliott
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141021

Caches cleared etc - no change.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #141012

Hi Chris,

If you have more than a few sites, I strongly recommend using mysites.guru you will save a lot of time. You can update multiple sites in 2 clicks. Screenshot

Update links that you have in Joomla are correct, but why sometimes Joomla refuse update, we don't why. Maybe you have to check one by one, and delete those which are duplicates update path. Yes, even Joomla can make a mess. Such is the life of CMS webmaster.

CE
Chris Elliott
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141022

I already use mysite.guru (MSG) . That platform is my go-to for this type of issue (i/e bulk updates). The problem I see is that MSG shows no updates needed but if I log into the CP of certain sites and perform a manual update check, I see that error message.

I'll monitor...

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #141029

I also use it as you saw, and I can update Helix from it, for 50+ sites as I did this week. In case of just ask MySites support.