Instagram Addon Not Working After Update - Question | JoomShaper

Instagram Addon Not Working After Update

S

Stefan

SP Page Builder 4 months ago

After updating SP Page Builder to V5.2.5 the Instagram addon is not showing any content. Error message is "Kein Artikel gefunden. Stelle sicher, das Deine Instagram User ID und der Access Token korrekt sind." "No article found. Ensure that the Instagram user ID and the access token is correct." Nothing was changed regarding Instagram user ID or access token. Before the update everything was working fine. Please advise.

https://ituepfelchen.net/

0
24 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145922

Please add this URL(in the hidden content) in Facebook Login for Business settings and then generate the token. It will work.

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #144514

Hello Stefan

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your SUPER USER access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #144526

See hidden comment in my first post

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #144539

Sorry, I can't work here:

https://prnt.sc/F0nrj_SoRhu-

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #144555

Whats this? Correct URL is https://ituepfelchen.net/

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #144666

I shared a screenshot. Please check this and enable the access. I need to check SP Page Builder settings. Enable the access for me and I will check your issue.

prnt.sc/F0nrj_SoRhu-

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145915

Hi there, sorry for the delayed answer. I added your user to the super user's group. Obviously administrator was not enough!? Should work now, please check.

Cheers, Stefan

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145951

Hi Ofi,

Thanks for your help, it is working again.

For the records: I compared the settings. The only difference: the "old" OAuth-URI had a "www." before the address. Obviously there was a change in one of the last updates of Joomla and/or SP Pagebuilder Pro, so that this URI no longer worked with www?

Cheers, Stefan

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145978

You are welcome 😊

It could be the issue with the Facebook Developer Apps.

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151456

Hi Ofi,

same problem again today without changing anything! Very annoying! Could you please help?

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151458

When trying to create a new token a popup with an error message occurs:

"App not active" "This app is currently not available and the app-developer is informed. You can login as soon as the app is available again."

What's this?

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151479

Please check the same solution. It should fix it.

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151511

Nope. I would have bothered you if this solution would have solved this. I checked it again and I am getting a different message now:

"Feature not available: You currently cannot login via dfacebook to this App as we are updateing details for this app. Please try again later"

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152428

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152452

I re-activated your user again. See credentials in hidden content.

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152697

I have checked with my access. It works fine. Please check your API version.

https://prnt.sc/OYnaGVIkXAXM

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152793

My API Version was 19.0. Changed it to 18. Same bevhaviour....

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152816

Can you change it lower version like 11.0? We had an issue with 16.0 version. However, there should no issues now with any versions. Please try another versions and check on which version it works.

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152829

The lowest version is V15.0. I changed it to 15, but the same behaviour. I did not change anything after the last update I did with you to make it work again.

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152842

Interesting! I do not have any clue. However, let's check it. This is my settings. Please match it with yours.

https://prnt.sc/-lNHBnAweCB8

https://prnt.sc/mQoj3LrtKxxD

Also, you must add Valid OAuth Redirect URIs. I hope that you already know this.

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152844

I have the same settings: Does not work. I hate facebook!

https://prnt.sc/rokL13b31sgX

0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152847

Please toggle it and check what happens.

https://prnt.sc/SWc3FJbYUzBv

0
S
Stefan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153000
0
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153098

Okay, let's try this again. Please add this URL(in the hidden content) in Facebook Login for Business settings and then generate the token.

You can also try another thing. Uninstall SP Page Builder and install it again. Sometimes this works like a magic.

0