Easystore - Image, Added In The Decription, Disappeared By Changing The Color Buttom - Question | JoomShaper

Easystore - Image, Added In The Decription, Disappeared By Changing The Color Buttom

UR

Uwe Remmel

EasyStore 4 months ago

Hello, I have added an image in the description of a single product in Easystore. If I change the color by pushing the button in the product options (variations), the image in the description area disappears. I think that there is a bug in reloading the site when I change the variation (color). If I make a browser refresh the image is displayed again. Template: Kreativa

10 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #144695

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

Note: Is this happening on front view edit mode or back end editor?

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

UR
Uwe Remmel
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #144730

Look at my answer below. Thanks

UR
Uwe Remmel
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #144704

Hi Toufiqur, thanks for your contact. The problem occurs when online testing of my website (direct call of the domain and the shop site with detail view of a product (see attachment)). I am testing currently the features that I need for my costum project and have found this issue by using product variations along with images in the description area of the single product. I have added the access to the admin area in the hidden content box

Best wishes Uwe

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #145180

Update: Please check now. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #144920

Urgent: Please provide me FTP access. Cause, I had to rename the .htaccess file to x.htaccess to check the issue. When i have disable the SEF your variation works fine. Thanks

UR
Uwe Remmel
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #144941

Hi Toufiq, in the Hidden Content you find the access data. Best wishes Uwe

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #144948

Site is live now. Developer team checking your issue. I will get back to you soon. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #144989

We will try to share fix package by tomorrow. Thanks

UR
Uwe Remmel
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #145181

Works correctly now. Thanks a lot:-))

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #145182

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)