Sp Easy Image Gallery Technical Requirements - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Easy Image Gallery Technical Requirements

GR

giuseppe rossi

Extension 3 months ago

Hi, I have to migrate to joomla 5 some websites. I use the extension SP easy image gallery, I have some questions:

• Works fine on Joomla 5?

• It's ok PHP 8.2? (also for sp pagebuilder, helix ultimate etc..) or is better php 8.1?

• I have to renew the license for sppagebuilder pro, the update for sp easy image gallery is guaranted also for the Business license, or only for Agency license? (in the description of Business Licence, I read "No Access to Extensions"...)

Waiting feedback, thank'u!

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #145514

SP Pagebuilder Lite - is version with very limited features, just for testing how our extension works. But It has too few addons for you to use it to build a real site. Any time later you can upgrade to PRO by reinstalling component.

SP Easy Image Gallery - yes, we decided to give that extension free for everyone, also for non-members, but for them without tech support. And so it is still an updated extension.

I hope I explained everything :)

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145482

Hi

Thanks for contacting us.

1: Sorry it is not ready for Joomla 5 yet.

2: Right now its better to use PHP 8.1

3: If you buy Template Business/ Agency plan then you can get access on all extensions and also templates. But if its Page builder pro Business plan then you will not have access on extensions/templates. Then you have to select Page builder pro Agency plan.

-Regards.

GR
giuseppe rossi
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145508

Hi Afsana, thank'u for your reply. Everything is clear, I renew the Agency plan. But about sp simple image gallery, the compatibility with Joomla 5 is planned? And you have a time estimate to do that? I only use this single extension, is very important for me to have have some certainty about that to perform the right plan purchase and especially to possibly find a valid alternative to be able to switch to joomla 5. I see ALL you erxtension is ready only for Joomla 4 and not for joomla 5... Also I see that currently free extensions (like sp pagebuilder lite or sp easy image gallery) is free to download (no account required). Can you explain the matter better to me? Waiting your feedback, Thank'u Giuseppe

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #145511

Ciao Giuseppe,

yes, we have SP Easy Image Gallery v2.0.4 compatibile with J5 and PHP 8.2, and soon should be published in Download section.

info_2138_2024.jpg

If you can share access to your website, then I can install that version even today.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #145512

About Helix Ultimate 2.0.18 and SPPB 5.2.5+ those both products works in PHP 8.0, PHP 8.1 and PHP 8.2 - totally OK ! PHP 8.2 is little bit faster and safer than PHP 8.0/8.1.

Read (SPPB): https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/technical-requirements

Read (HU): https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/introduction#technical-requirements

GR
giuseppe rossi
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145519

Cool, thank'u! I'm planning updates of my websites in a month, if simple image gallery are not ready to download in time, I asck you to perform the installation. Happy to hear about compatibility with php 8.2. The plan choice is about Business or Agency, I know sp pagebuilder lite isn't ok for my works, but I have less than 10 projects in productions... On the other hand, I appreciate your technical support yhan I renew the Agency. Thank'u for your reply, have a nice day Giuseppe