Component Technical Problem: SP Easy Image Gallery - Question | JoomShaper

Component Technical Problem: SP Easy Image Gallery

V

Vincenzo

EasyStore 4 months ago

Dear friends, I have a technical problem with the component: SP Easy Image Gallery when I create the albums by uploading the photos, the one with the largest number is loaded in an anomalous way, while the one with the smallest number is inserted last; while in the archive that I create from which I draw to upload the photos it is created with progressive numbers therefore the smallest number as the first photo which is linked as a number to the last photo of the last published album. I'm waiting for a quick response from Porgo Best regards Vincenzo Marino

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #145302

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. Is it possible to give me any screencast video of your issue? It helps me to understand the problem.

-Regards.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #145342

Dear Ms Mehtaz Afsana Borsha, send you an email with video and screencast of the problem. I'm waiting for a quick response from Porgo Best regards Vincenzo Marino

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #145489

Could you please send the video here? Its easy for me to reach the issue quickly. You can upload the video on your google drive and then send me the drive link here.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #145753

Dear Sister Mehtaz Afsana Borsha, If I knew how to make videos and photos here on the forum I didn't send the email to:[email protected] I'm waiting for a quick response from Porgo Best regards Vincenzo Marino

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145837

Sorry for the delayed reply, it was weekend here. Are you talking about this? Album Image Uploaded randomly? We are aware of this issue and I have already informed our DEV team about it. So that they can fix it.

Thanks.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146741

Dear Ms Mehtaz Afsana Borsha, I saw that SP Easy Image Gallery was updated, but no. solution to the problem noted in the post; the Team has not yet taken into consideration the problem that SP Easy Image Gallery loads the photos randomly and not in an orderly manner with increasing numbers I'm waiting for a quick response from Porgo Best regards Vincenzo Marino

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146886

I am really sorry for that. I have already inform our team about it. They said it will be added in our next update but It may take some time. Allow us some time please.