Burger Menu Will Not Shown On The Right Position - Question | JoomShaper

Burger Menu Will Not Shown On The Right Position

TV

Tim v.d.w

Helix Framework 3 months ago

I use the Helix Ultimate Template, the problem I have is that my mobile menu (burger menu) is only displayed when i set it on the left side, when I want to display the menu on the right site it is not displayed.

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #146826

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please check now and let me know.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

TV
Tim v.d.w
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #146828

Hi Toufiq,

yes now it shows correct, thanks and best wishes.

Tim

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #146829

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)