Add Custom Fields To User Account In Easystore - Question | JoomShaper

Add Custom Fields To User Account In Easystore

J

justmikey

EasyStore 3 months ago

Hello, How can i add the custom fields i've created in Joomla's user component? I have created 1 field and want it to add to the users profile.

But cannot find anything?

And will there not be sending any email to administrator when there is a order? Only to customer ??

8 Answers
J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147045

And language overrides does not work? I try changing "Cash on Delivery" to "Delivery in consultation"" but nothing changes... Also for Free Shipping i want to change this to "Shipping in consultation". At the end is the Easystore Extension far overpriced for what you got now. A lot of crucial functions are not build in. What about pickup goods? Nothing possible to choose from. And also for payment methods, why not custom modes? I have a 50/50 pre payment rule but i can not fill anywhere ... :-(

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #147150

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the requested feature/functionality is currently unavailable. If it is urgently required, you may need to implement it independently as we are limited in providing customization support at this time.

Appreciate your understanding.

-Thanks

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147151

when will easystore being updated?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #147153

Hope so next week. Thank you

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147383

Which feautures will be added? there are several addon things definitly needed for a standard shop

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #148242

Next version will add new payment option and other fixes. Thanks

J
justmikey
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #148379

Are you kiddin us? only that feature new, only a new payment option?
not more? when does it come??

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #148801

Unofficial changelog