A Click Menu Like Cassiopeia - Question | JoomShaper

A Click Menu Like Cassiopeia

Magnytu2

Magnytu2

Helix Framework 2 months ago

Hello, I don't see how to set a click menu like the Cassiopeia template does? When you click, the sub-menu box remains open. Thanks for your help.

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148450

It will require customization. Please share your administrator access here to try a solution. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Magnytu2
Magnytu2
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148452

Thank you for your reply. It's a pity that Helix Ultimate doesn't have this option, it's essential today for accessibility. Your account to access the site is open. Thank you very much for your help.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148714

Sorry, I could not solve it. Please take a developer help for this. You will require custom JavaScript to achieve this.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #147542

Hello Magnytu2

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

Magnytu2
Magnytu2
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147551

Hello, it's difficult to make a screen capture on a computer mouse behavior. I simply want my main menu to open and remain frozen with the mouse click. And not on mouse-over. Like the "off-canevas" menu, for example. Or the Cassiopeia template menu. It's easier for accessibility.

Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #147778

Sorry, I am still unable to get your issue. The offcanvas menu open on clicking on the three bars. It does not open on mouse over on Helix Ultiamte template. Please share some visuals to look for your issue.

Magnytu2
Magnytu2
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147789

Hello and thank you. But it's the main menu that I want to click on. I want both menus to be clickable. www.asso-arsi.com Thanks for your help.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #147912

Thanks for the link. It looks good. I am still unable to find the issue. Both main menu and offcanvas are clickable here.

Magnytu2
Magnytu2
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147917

Hello, I would like the main menu to remain open when clicked. I don't want it to open or close on mouseover. This is a requirement for accessibility. This feature can be found in the latest Joomla.org template.

Thanks