SP Database Update Issue - Question | JoomShaper

SP Database Update Issue

PhoenixGB

PhoenixGB

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Site is running SPPB v3.7.9

A Database update is required but does not complete, an error shows as per attached image. Changes to any pages don't save.

Can anyone shed light on this?

MySQL: 5.5.5-10.3.22-MariaDB-cll-lve PHP: 7.3.27 Joomla: Joomla! 3.9.25 Stable

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13491

Hello PhoenixGB

Please take a full site backup first for safety. Then apply this fix. Run this SQL query on your database. Replace xxxxx with your database table prefix.

ALTER TABLE xxxxx_sppagebuilder CHANGE id id BIGINT(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT;

Best regards

PhoenixGB
PhoenixGB
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13495

Great, will do

PhoenixGB
PhoenixGB
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13779

Hi

The query has been run but the issue remains.

PhoenixGB
PhoenixGB
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13780

I have taken the backup and loaded it onto my development server and the maintenance corrected the issue. It seems it may be a hosting issue (Bluehosts I believe).

I have also loaded up a prior backup that was done before updates on the 16th March. All the updates go through except for the template update (1.2 to 1.3), it has the common issue of failing to connect with a 403 error.

While I can install the template manually doing so causes the PB to lose the correct addon titles, like the language file is missing or in the wrong place.

The client has spent a couple of months doing extensive SEO and it seems that unless this issue can be corrected he will have to revert back to the site prior to the issue.

Please advise ASAP.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13818

Please check the site in your localhost. If it runs well there, then it might be a hosting issue.

PhoenixGB
PhoenixGB
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13821

Hi Ofi

Yes I believe it could be a hosting/database issue as the backup works fine on my development server.

What is the issue with the template update getting a 403 error, the domain is added to the licences.

The sites IP address is 68.66.248.51 - this seems to be a common error, updating manually breaks the pagebuilder titles, can u look into it for me please?

Thanks Kev

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13858

Automatic update sometime does not work due to our server issue. So, it is better to update manually. Always take a backup before updating. Because update sometimes break the structure if the template is old.

PhoenixGB
PhoenixGB
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13860

What server issue? It's been happening since I started using JS PB, manual update isn't an issue except it breaks the titles in PB, why does that happen?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13921

Automatic and Manual update is the same thing actually. You can say that after update, you have got issues in SP Page Builder title. Please share the scenario to investigate.