Replacing Google Fonts EU (Germany/Austria) - Question | JoomShaper

Replacing Google Fonts EU (Germany/Austria)

AA

AS-Media Archet

General 2 months ago

Hi, i´m using Dentro Template. Disabled in the template options all Google Fonts. But still getting in line25
<link href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Barlow:100,100italic,200,200italic,300,300italic,400,400italic,500,500italic,600,600italic,700,700italic,800,800italic,900,900italic&amp;display=swap" rel="stylesheet"/>

I was searching now for several hours all css files in the template. Nothing found! I disabled on the index.php all addons. But the code line persists! I m really desperate now, for finding no solution for this tricky situation!

2 Answers
AA
AS-Media Archet
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148562

After 1 day of waiting for a hint of the developer team... >> 0 answers! (Excuse: It was Valentine day. There are better things to do)

Spending the night with solving the problem: The modules in the bottom area are culpable. Still don´t know why. But after disabling the first module, the link for the Google fonts disapeared! :-)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #148580

Hi,

sorry for delay, there is my guide that may help next time (4.3) >> https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/google-fonts-and-dsgvo-gdpr#how-to-disable-google-fonts-entirely

and it will take you 3min, not hour(s) to disable "hidden" Google Font. Tested many times always worked.