0 Missing Field In Database: Joomla\CMS\Table\Extension   Extension_id. - Question | JoomShaper

0 Missing Field In Database: Joomla\CMS\Table\Extension   Extension_id.

F

Femitex

Template 2 months ago

I have re-installed my quickstart package from scratch but I am still getting the following error message 0 Missing field in database: Joomla\CMS\Table\Extension   extension_id.

Has this got anything to do with version of php, I am using the Wayne Corp template and Joomla5.0.3. I cannot access my style template or install any extensions. Please urgently advise. Thanks

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148707

Hi there!

Sorry for your issue.

WHich PHP version are you using there? The Wayne Corp Template is compatible with PHP 8.0 maximum. And the template is not tested with Joomla 5 yet. Kindly try with Joomla 4 and PHP 8.0 version and let us know.

Best Regards

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148719

Hi Rashida

I am using Joomla 4.0.3 and PHP version 8.1.27, By replacing the table.php file from \libraries\src\Table\ with a later version extracted from Joomla 4.2,5 it appears to have resolved the issue. The fix was located in the forum and is over a year old. It is my expectation that where these issues are brought to your attention over a year ago, your company would have incorporated same into the product out of the box. I am exasperated at the amount of time and effort I have expended in simply installing the template and getting it to work.