Mega Menu With Menu And Modules Don't Show In Mobile Menu - Question | JoomShaper

Mega Menu With Menu And Modules Don't Show In Mobile Menu

N

NSBA

Template 2 months ago

Using the Finion Template:

I have a menu that has 8 published menu items in it. These show up on the Mega Menu and Mobile Menu okay. However, each of the 8 published menu items have Modules from other Menu which have submenu dedicated to each menu. None of these modules assigned in the menu menu show up on the Mobile Menu. How can these be fixed so the little "+" icon is available to show all menu modules in mobile few?

Not sure how to attached photos.

5 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152439

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

As I said earlier, Modules within megamenu will not be visible in offcanvas. If you want to show any modules in offcanvas, then you need to publish the module in offcanvas module position. Then the module will show there, but you can not include it in the specific submenu items. It will appear as separate.

If you want you can show them below either.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148994

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Modules within megamenu will not be visible in offcanvas, you are right. If you want to show any modules in offcanvas, then you need to publish the module in offcanvas module position.

Best Regards

N
NSBA
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149000

When I assign the modules to offcanvans this doesn't fix the issue. The submenus and their menu items assigned to those 8 'main menus' still don't show as "+" in the mobile menu, but stack on top of each other.

https://postimg.cc/z3nvQ36Z

N
NSBA
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #149773

Any update on a solution? The menu with Finon with Mega Menu and Cellular doesn't correctly work.

PS: first post has login credentials hidden.

N
NSBA
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152357

Posting to push this back to the top of the list.

Still need a solution. The issue still exists - the Mobile Menu in the template Finion doesn't work.