Change Background Image In "Gigs" In Rythm Template - Question | JoomShaper

Change Background Image In "Gigs" In Rythm Template

M

microkid

Template 2 months ago

How can I change the background image that pops up when you hover over the "Upcoming gigs" in the Rythm template? I have installed it and changed the text, but cannot find where I can edit the background image that pops up ...

Site: https://symfonica.no

6 Answers
M
microkid
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149184

Seems like I managed to find the correct .png file using the Inspector, but I have another problem. It looks like I cannot edit the template style? Get a 500 error when trying to access that ...

"Sorry, there was a problem we could not recover from. The server returned a "500 - Whoops, looks like something went wrong.""

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149261

Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Is your issue already solved, please?

Best Regards

M
microkid
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149454

Yes, the image problem is solved, but I created a new post for the 500 error when trying to edit the template style. Maybe you could have a look at that? My investigations are leading towards there is a problem with Helix Ultimate and the Rythm template when upgrading from Joomla 4 to Joomla 5, even though it says it is compatible with Joomla 5 on the template page here.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149520

Sorry to hear that. Please share the new post link here to check.

R
radd
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154368

I'd like to join the topic: Is it possible for each concert to have a different background?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154507

Hi radd,

Kindly explain your query and it would be so kin of you if you post it as a new question.

Best Regards