Joomla Update V3.9 > 3.10 - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Update V3.9 > 3.10

G

Geoff

Template 2 months ago

I'm in the process of upgrading a site to Joomla 4, first moving from 3.9 to 3.10. The site uses the "Varsity" template with Helix3, and SP PageBuilder Pro.

After updating the Varsity template and SP PageBuilder the layout changed in some places (e.g. the home page montage is blank at large resolution -- is that to be expected?) and the Google fonts are no longer working. The settings all appear to be identical, but obviously something has changed with the updates.

I won't post a public link to the site, sorry, but if you have any suggestions, please reply.

thanks, Geoff

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149614

Hi there!

Sorry for your issue.

On which resolution it is blank, please? I have checked but couldn't find the issue at my end.

Can I have screenshots also?

Best Regards

G
Geoff
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149642

Hi Rashida, I've since been experimenting with moving over to a different template using Helix Ultimate to overcome the differences. Pity it is needed, however.

I had expected more flexibility. Not being able to customise the media path is a big problem for me. Also the need to use custom css to change button styling seems clumsy. However it might be worth moving to it in the long run since it's more modern.

Thanks.