" 404 - Error: 500 Behavior::caption Not Found.". What Can I do To Overcome This Problem Please ? - Question | JoomShaper

" 404 - Error: 500 Behavior::caption Not Found.". What Can I do To Overcome This Problem Please ?

AD

Antonio D'Andrea

Template 2 months ago

Good morning, I installed your manufacturer_quickstart_j4 template and my problem is that when I go to create a new option in the main menu (for example the blog category) and while it registers it normally, when I go to select this link in the front-end, it returns " 404 - Error: 500 behavior::caption not found.". What can I do to overcome this problem please? I read in the forum that it should be resolved in the next update but I would need it quickly and therefore I would ask for the affected template pages to be corrected. In hidden I attach the link with the login credentials.

14 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149838

Hello Antonio D'Andrea

Sorry, your given credentials do not match. Please check and share again.

Best regards

AD
Antonio D'Andrea
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149849

credentials they are now functional username: joomshaper Password: Joomshaper_2024

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149862

I have modified this file:

templates/manufacturer/html/com_content/category/blog.php

Please check your site now.

AD
Antonio D'Andrea
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149866

has made the situation worse, but you could also check the fields that do not open the articles yourself, furthermore the logo image, despite being also set for mobile devices, cannot be seen but the standard logo of the template appears

AD
Antonio D'Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150215

I am still waiting to receive assistance and resolution of the problem.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150312

Sorry, I do not get your current issue. Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

AD
Antonio D'Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150560

(https://imgur.com/a/007lsOD)

The image is attached, given your delay in resolving the problem I was forced to change the template. maybe a direct contact via chat because I don't speak Italian would be more appreciated and easier to solve the whole problem

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150592

Apology for the inconvenience. I have fixed your issue. Please check your site.

AD
Antonio D'Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150607

good morning, the problem with the articles is solved, the problem of the contact form not appearing remains

with the template it appears like this (https://imgur.com/l9jWqhT)

with another template it appears like this (https://imgur.com/RXSmyce)

a text appears on the articles that is not set anywhere and with the other templates it does not appear (Scaduto) (https://imgur.com/PH4uLfE)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150611

The view was overriden on the template. I have renamed this file to change this:

templates/manufacturer/html/com_contact/contact/_default.php

If you want to change it, then edit the file and rename it back to default.php

AD
Antonio D'Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150616

the form has appeared but it is not laid out well and some strange symbols appear if I rename the file as indicated the contact form disappears

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150642

Yes, this is the default Joomla design. You can modify this on your own. Sorry, we do not provide customization support.

AD
Antonio D'Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150653

with another template you can see clearly the strange characters do not appear even in the articles I put with another template it doesn't cause the problem but it just means that your template doesn't appear in the articles either. I put the image in the previous post. Maybe we can't understand each other because I use a translator

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150786

Apology for the inconvenience. I have fixed your issue. Please check your site.