Trouble With The Instagram Gallery Configuraion - Question | JoomShaper

Trouble With The Instagram Gallery Configuraion

Miguel

Miguel

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Hi there, how are you? I need help with the Instagram gallery configuration please. When I click on GENERATE TOKEN I get this error: error How can I solve this? Thanks!

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149979

Hello Miguel

Please follow this documentation. I have also made a tutorial on How to setup Instagram Gallery Addon. Please follow the steps in the tutorial. Make sure that you have checked the additional steps in the description too.

Best regards

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150045

Hello! I followed the documentation but got the error. I watched the video and the only difference I found is that you set the app to "none" on "Business Type" and I set it to "consumer." Could it be the problem? Or is a consumer-type application enough for this? The rest of the steps were followed exactly as it says in the documentation! thank!

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150499

hi there, any news on this?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150542

Please stricly follow the video and then check the issue. Set the app to "none" and check.

MV
Manuel Valentin
Accepted Answer
7 hours ago #156440

I had the same issue, and solved it by creating an app of type Business/Company, and then configuring the service "Facebook Login for Business". During a long time I always was trying with an app of type Consumer, but it had never been working, until I made this change. The official Joomshaper documentation is outdated, because the app type "none" seems to have been removed by Facebook.