Can't Add Link To Instagram Social Media Icon In Helix Ultimate Template - Question | JoomShaper

Can't Add Link To Instagram Social Media Icon In Helix Ultimate Template

S

sydk2017

Helix Framework 1 month ago

Can't Add link to Instagram Social Media Icon in Helix Ultimate Template. I get "Error Undefined".

Is this going to be fixed son?

14 Answers
JL
Joe Lockhart
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150058

What version of Helix Ultimate Template are you using? I just updated my site and it was there.

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150059

Hi Joe,

3.2.0.18 - the most recent version. The icon is there, but when I try to change the link i.e. add a link to my clients instagram feed - I get the error.

As a work around, I just figured out how to add it to the custom area: "fa-instagram https://www.instagram.com/client-feed/".

Funny thing is - this happens with 3 different sites, so I don't know if it's a bug or not.

JL
Joe Lockhart
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150062

What error are you getting? Are you using PHP8.0 or 8.1?

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150171

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150080

Hello sydk2017

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150170
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150557

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150659

O.K. Ofi - info is below.

You really should have your own development sites where you can log in and see all of these errors and problems. That way you wouldn't have to keep asking your paying subscribers to constantly send screen shots and admin access.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150782

We test our products on our development environment. Most of the issues occur on the client end. It is not possible to track them on our end sometimes. However, your site is not loading now. I can't check it. You can try an approach. Install the template again and check.

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151612

I'm very busy - you will have to figure this out on your own. I have a work around for now, but I'm sure plenty of other people will have this problem so maybe one of them has the spare time to help you troubleshoot your templates..

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150827

Ofi,

This is happening opn every site I try to use Helix Ultimate - so it's not on my end, and obviously a glitch with the template. The site is loading fine. Maybe my firewall is blocking your IP - please send your IP so I can whitelist you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150921

Please whitelist this IP (in the hidden content)

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151465

Your IP has been whitelisted.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151476

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.