Columns In SP Page Builder 5 Not Responsive - Question | JoomShaper

Columns In SP Page Builder 5 Not Responsive

S

sydk2017

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I have 4 columns using SP Page Builder 5 and I can not force them to display as 2 x 2 columns in mobile view.

In the Old page builder you could set the number of columns to display for tablets and mobile - is this no longer an option?

Is there a work around or fix for this?

Yet another problem with the new page builder.

8 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150528

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. I will inform our team about your opinions. So that they will add it again. In the meanwhile could you please give me a screenshot of that portion that you said it from sppb3? It's easy for me to tell the DEV team more clearly.

-Regards.

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150663

Here is a dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/q1qswk4ipi9k2kadbfx0y/Column-layout-Capture.PNG?rlkey=ldnjmald0cox5epmek8qhmuhq&dl=0

It would be great if you had your own development sites where you can log in and see all of these errors and problems. That way you wouldn't have to keep asking your paying subscribers to constantly send screen shots and admin access. Or you could at least have a file upload button on these forums.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150763

Yeah right now this option is not available. But I will add it in our feature request list so that our team can add it again.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152089

Hi,

In the latest update we added the width option in column. Please chek it.

https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T0TK9810W-F06Q6T90Q3U/column_width.png

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150829

This is a very important feature for full control of tablet and mobile template views - very odd that this was overlooked.

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152137

O.K. - this works! Thank you!

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151229

Is this problem going to be fixed soon? Any update on it?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151280

I have already added it in our bug list. But it may take some time. Allow us some time please.