FormBuilder Widget Issue Recaptcha - Question | JoomShaper

FormBuilder Widget Issue Recaptcha

G

Gianluca

SP Page Builder 4 months ago

Hi, I have a problem with form builder widget : if I put more than 1 form (I have to place 2 of them) with recaptcha (invisible), the second one is failing recaptcha control (without error message). If I hide the first, the second is working fine...

I've seen the problem with version 5.2.5 and it's still there even with the latest 5.2.7 Php 8.2.x and Joomla 5.0.3 template based on wimble

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #151112

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

G
Gianluca
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #151128

Hi, I can give you access to https://new.coverup.it which is the domain where we built our website before pubblication, it's the same website, and the forms problem is identical... you can find it directly on the homepage, there are two forms with formbuilder and invisible recaptcha, and the second one is not working. If you need to change the destination address of the form, to verify and test, you can do it freely

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #151184

I need to share your issue to our developer team. Please allow me time. Thanks

G
Gianluca
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #153922

Any News regarding the issue?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #154701

Developer team trying to figure out solution. Allow me time, Please. Thanks

G
Gianluca
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #160390

Any news regarding this issue? It's been 3 months from my initial message...