Issue With Widget - Question | JoomShaper

Issue With Widget

SC

Shari Chambers

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hello I have a widget with a calendar on it that my cleint wants to have on their site. I have been in communication with the widget developer. I have followed advice from your forum. I have added flexi-custom modules. I am using Jquery Easy. I have tried to make this work removing SPPagebuilder completely from the page. That is the only way it works I can make it work using Heli Ultimate. But not on a page made using sppagebuilder. It is set up cirrect. It appears the FIRST time I look at it .. then subsequently does not appear. (refresh or revisiting) I tried in other browsers. Same.

I see no errors. It just doesnt work. Can you give me any advice on how to get this work? Thank you

14 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4121

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact your developer and tell him to make it compatible with our page builder.

-Thanks

SC
Shari Chambers
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4538

Yeah. Not a good answer. This works OUTSIDE the sppagebuilder environment. I showed this too you. The developer of the widget confirmed it works with Joomla. If I use Articles or K2 with out sppagebuilder it works. You might want to step up your sustomer support a little if you want to be "the best in the world"

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4789

Thanks for your feedback and I understand your situation. Besides, you should understand my situation. Thanks

SC
Shari Chambers
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6283

Hello. This issue is a game changer to my preference on using your product, as I need to be able to rely on you at least TRY to fix a problem, with out giving attitude to your customers for asking. The widget is like any other widget, and it does not work with YOUR product. It works on my sites with out YOUR product. Can you please take a few moments and see why refreshing makes widgets disappear on sppagebuilder? Your product is awesome - you are getting a bad reputation for giving bad responses to your customers.

SC
Shari Chambers
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6292

FYI I added my widget to J-BusinessDirectory into the "other info" area of a listing and the widget works. Its in sppagebuilder only it fails.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6324

Please provide me the Joomla administrator access. I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks

SC
Shari Chambers
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6420

Please find the requested info below

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6592

Hi there, Please contact your calendar module provider to follow the Joomla default module coding style instead of putting code inside the module. Thanks

SC
Shari Chambers
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6705

Huh? I can add this code (widget) inside your raw html and it doesnt work. How is it the providers issue when it works on everything else I have tried?

I have a site with j-directory and I can add it into a field inside a listing and it works. I add it inside sppagebuilder and it doesnt. I add it as a module not in sppagebuilder and it works IT ONLY DOES NOT WORK IN SPPAGEBUILDER.

Easy to send it back to the calendar provider. But, it works in everything BUT your component!

SC
Shari Chambers
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6706

I guess I need to use a product this does work in then, is what you are telling me?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6737

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. You know we do not provide the customization support. Besides, the raw html addon support only HTML and CSS. There is no way to add js or php code.

-Thanks

SC
Shari Chambers
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6880

I am also getting the error as seen in this post from 2019

https://archive.joomshaper.com/forums/xmlhttprequest-blocked-by-cors-policy-in-sp-page-builder

I see this in my error console. How is this the problem of the widget?

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://media.xmlcal.com/widget/1.00/scripts/availability.php?propid=126788' from origin 'https://tamaracisland.ca' has been blocked by CORS policy: Request header field x-csrf-token is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Headers in preflight response.

SC
Shari Chambers
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #6883

I see a few scripts others are using have the same issue. Can you please let me know iof there is a wrok around?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6922

Sorry to say that, there is no alternative solution. Thanks