About Easy Store In My Template - Question | JoomShaper

About Easy Store In My Template

A

Alejandro

EasyStore 2 months ago

Hello, I got "personal plan" and I decided to use "podcasta template" and it comes with "easy store" However , joomla show me that i can update easy store, but i tried and an error comes. is it possible to update? should i buy appart? do i have easy store includes in my template?

1. Every time I finish to update my template (normal changes, just text and images here and there) , i shut down my computer and when i come after couple of hours, website is blank. No matter if i delete cookies and press "ctrl+f5" it's still blank. So the only solution I have is to upload the index.php file from the .zip file of podcasta quickinstall template to recover my "homepage". How can i fix this issue?

Sincereily, Thanks.

1 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150989

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

The EasyStore is included in Podcast Quickstart pack. But you can only use the version comes with the quickstart pack.

Not to mention, I believe you already know that we have introduced a new Pricing plan for all our products. The current template plan you have excludes the EasyStore subscription. If you want an EasyStore subscription, you have to upgrade to an EasyStore plan. Definitely, any of the EasyStore subscriptions come up with the SP Page Builder Pro, and all the templates and extensions.

I hope this clarifies all the doubts you had in your mind. Feel free to reach out for further queries.

For your another issue, would you please share a screencast illustrating the whole scenario to understand it better? Is there any error on your console?

Best Regards