why do I have to pay for a template when I have an agency contract with all templates included?
Solved
General
Pay for template
Accepted answer
Marked as the solution
Paul Frankowski Senior Staff
Please contact with Sale department.
use CHAT (blue box - right corner)
5 more replies
Paul Frankowski Senior Staff
2 years ago
· edited
Hi,
it depends what TEMPLATE, and from where?
You should be able to download all templates from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/template
If we talk about Page themes (Pre-made Layouts) - you have to put you license key & e-mail inside SPPB Pro Settings to be able to import those Page themes one by one.

Schulze Asked this
no, I allways have to buy it. even from my account/downloads
Paul Frankowski Senior Staff
Maybe you have to logout and login again.
Schulze Asked this
logout - login - no result
Schulze Asked this
I wrote an message with your contact form
Log in to reply.