Can't Press "Pay" On Easystore In Manufacturer Template - Question | JoomShaper

Can't Press "Pay" On Easystore In Manufacturer Template

S

solutionit

EasyStore 5 months ago

Hello,

i just setup a new store with manufacturer template - and tried to order a product - but nothing happens when i press on pay.

everything is filled out and payment option set - but nothing - just nothing happens.

23 Answers
S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140098

added some info in hidden content

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #140909

Hello solutionit

Please record a screencast and share here via any link. I will check and contact the developer team.

Best regards

S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #141305

what is taking that much time - i just bought it for a lot of money, and it's not working...

S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140915

that's why i added the link - you can just try to buy it... - in hidden Content is the link anyway

MiBa
MiBa
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #141411

Check if email sending in Joomla is enabled.

S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #141429

Of course it is

E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #141325

Hi Atlas, (preface: I do not work for JoomShaper)

While, I have been critical of EasyStore and at times, the support, your take might be a bit too harsh.

While I do agree, they have some room for growth and improvement on their support to say there is no good support is a bit too black and white.

Support is a tougher job than most people understand or give it credit for.

Aside from the miriad of hosting providers - too many of them average and not great on top of which your site sits on, there's also a miriad of templates, PHP, MySQL and too many Joomla versions that people are still using that they expect support for.

[ Honestly, anything other than J4 and J5, we are all lucky that they graciously try to solve our issues ].

And then there is the fact that 70% of people do not provide enough or the right type of information and then of course there is the issue of English language understanding which also complicates matters.

I could use this Support Request as an example.

No mention of Joomla version, PHP or MySQL version...or EasyStore version numbers... No photo, no video screencast... Perhaps, all of that is listed as well as a Super User and FTP access in the Hidden content area but I'm pretty sure that's not the case and for the Joomla version, PHP or MySQL version...or EasyStore version numbers that should be in the body of the request so that others with the same/similar configurations can check when/if they have the same/similar issue...

So, yes, their support isn't always superb or fast enough when you are stuck ;( BUT we as users and/or paid customers also have a responsibility to provide an as complete as possible description of the problem with pictures and/or video screencast...

A bit of help from you goes a long way to get you answers (and fewer back and forth as well).

E.

S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #148841

so thanks for no Support - the problem is still here, so i sold 0 products over this site...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149554

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149562

here we go

S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151169

again one week and nothing happens?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151190

Please update your EasyStore version and then check your issue.

S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151195

i updated, now i can Pay with "Cash on delivery" Paypal not working, and Backend did not work too - so i can't see any settings "an error occours"...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151212

Please remove PayPal payment method and set it up again. Follow this documentation

S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151214

Well, when i press on settings - "Something went wrong..." as i told you...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151386

Can you please record a screencast and share via any drive link here? I will check and help you.

S
solutionit
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151430

or you just log in an press on Eadsystore - Settings - and you see the message "Something went wrong"

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151170

Good morning, a question: I installed the shop and I don't know if it's normal, but it doesn't let me register the main categories (root) after the eighth. While it makes me add sub categories regularly. Is this normal or is there something wrong?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151191

Hello Stefano

This is unusual. Please post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you.

Best regards

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151203

As you can see, I tried to add a category but the system gives me that message. However, if I add a subcategory it makes me add it regularly - let me know, thanks

Message: Salvataggio fallito con il seguente errore: Invalid parent_id [0] in JoomShaper\Component\EasyStore\Administrator\Table\CategoryTable::check()

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151209

I need to check. Please post a new question.

S
Stefano
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #151213

But sorry, what other question should I post if I've already asked you the problem question!?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #151484

Please install this site backup on your server and check it.