Hi, I have a blank page when I choose frontend editor for PP page buider page

Pascal.

20 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151547

Hello pascal

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

P
pascal
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151618

Hi,

Yes I've a backup.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152575

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

P
pascal
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152606

Done.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153318

Apology for the delayed response. It looks like the backup file is not available now.

P
pascal
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153369

It's done below in hidden Content

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153437

I see a 404 Cette page page n'existe plus cliquez ci-dessous again.

https://prnt.sc/nTY_B_eiMq8L

P
pascal
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153438

in fact my hosting website removes the file

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153443

You can try any external drive to share files.

P
pascal
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153530

ok it's done

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153591

I have not found any issue with the frontend editor. Is your issue is on any specific page? Then share the page link.

P
pascal
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153598

No pages work with the frontend editor. Why don't you try by connecting to my administrator?

P
pascal
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153599

login et passw below

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153693

Please try your site with another hosting (if possible). The issue is related to your hosting. They are blocking SP Page Builder resources. You can ask them if there is any iframe block.

P
pascal
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153744

I don't have any other hosting, I'm going to ask them why it blocks Sppagebuilder

Did you notice the issue when you connecting to my site?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #153820

On my localhost, there is no issue with the editor. But the issue is present on your hosting environment. I have tested and faced the issue. Then I have talked with the development team. They asked me to check with your hositng provider. The necessary resources needed for Frontend Editor cannot be loaded properly. So, please ask your hosting provider about it. You can ask if there is any iframe block. Let me know their feedback.

P
pascal
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #153995

Hi, No, they guarantee me that they have no blockage on their side. The screenshot link from the previous post doesn't give you any information?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154068

I know the console error. This is what we have been talking about. But I do not find this issue in the localhost. It only occurs on your live site. I have also talked with the developer. He also suspected that the issue is with the hosting configuration.

Please read these documentation links and check that you have all necessary settings enabled. You may share it with your hosting provider too.

1. https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/technical-requirements
  2. https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/troubleshooting#pages-list-or-editor-not-working-white-screen
P
pascal
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154107

Hi, The issue was with the Cloudflare CDN. by disabling cloudflare it works normally

how to do this ? "I have since been told I only need to bypass the A records."