Change The Settings For H1 In Pagebuilder Pro - Question | JoomShaper

Change The Settings For H1 In Pagebuilder Pro

H

H

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I want to change the settings for the <h1> tag in my Pagebuilder Pro pages. But where can I change them?

5 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152139

But where do the settings of h2 come form when it was not activated?

From Bootstrap by default I guess

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152052

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. You can follow the documentation below:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/heading

-Regards.

H
H
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152100

Thank you for the quick reply.

I understand what the documentation says. But:

On the page www.deijsmannetjes.nl the header "Wie zijn wij" (right of the english text block 'Flyer now available') is currently an h2 . Currently (according to the Firefox inspector) the Font is Segoe UI Light 32 px. On the title tab there is no Font selected When I change the title to an h1, the font on the size changes to Tahoma 40px. But in the Title tab, still no font is selected. When I want to change to font to Segoe, I can't as it is not in the dropown list.

What am I doing wrong?

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152103

Hi.

I suppose it comes from the settings of the template (Typography tab).

When you ask questions on such subjects, always turn OFF JCH Optimize and completely clean its cache. Only after that the problem can be identified.

H
H
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152110

Hi Pavel,

I have turned of JCH Optimize and cleaned the cache.

In the Typography tab, the H2 was not activated. When I activated it, the font of my heading changed to Arial (as specified in Typography). But where do the settings of h2 come form when it was not activated? Especially because the Segoe font is not in any of teh dropdown lists in SP page builder and the template.