The New Image Shape Features - You Can Only See It In The SP And Not On The Website. - Question | JoomShaper

The New Image Shape Features - You Can Only See It In The SP And Not On The Website.

TL

Thomas Ludwig

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hello, :)

I had the same problem with the large images with 5.2.8. Since version 5.2.9 the images are back to normal.

I wanted to use the new Image Shape features, which works great, but unfortunately it only shows up normally in the SP Builder in the preview or on the website. Only the image shape settings are not adopted, the effect settings are.

Joomla v. 4.3.3 - SP PageBuilder v. 5.2.9 --- Firefox 123.0.1 (64-Bit)

Thank you for your time.

5 Answers
S
sps737
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152104

I have the same problem. In the latest version (5.2.9), width and height as well as overlay settings have no effect on the website. All images appear in 100% and without overlay.

TL
Thomas Ludwig
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152229

Do you know anything more specific yet? Thanks for your Time.

S
sps737
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152236

No, I'm also waiting for a solution. As I understand it, the only option at the moment is to go back to an older version.

TL
Thomas Ludwig
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152389

Ok thank you for your response. :)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152416

Hi All,

I tested that 4 different browsers and worked on all. Anyway, it's not just me, I've already seen several sites that started using it. In case of download SPPB again (today!) and reinstall with it.

I need access to Joomla Admin to check and see on my eyes.

NOTICE!

Sometimes problem can be caused by:

1. Image Addon override inside template
  2. Joomla cache