Request Failed With Status Code 500 With All SP Pagebuilder Pages - Within Admin - Question | JoomShaper

Request Failed With Status Code 500 With All SP Pagebuilder Pages - Within Admin

J

jasonbew

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hi

Requesting urgent support, as I am unable to edit any part of our website.

I am receiving the error 'Request failed with status code 500' when I navigate to: SP Page Builder Pro > Pages

I am unable to view, select or edit any of my pages in the backend of my website.

This happened a few times in the past when I filtered the pages to view in desending ID order, the error was resolved by refresh. Now I have no options - just the error appears on the blank screen.

I have rebooted the servers and cleared the cache on the CMS and server. The site is up-to-date with components and plugins, and there was no recent updates to cause these issues.

The website is: www.exponential-e.com

For security, I have to log into the site via VPN to access the Joomla admin - so not sure how I could supply you with admin access to review - perhaps a video call?

Your earliest attention would be apprechiated.

Many thanks Jason

1 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152433

Hello jasonbew

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

Best regards