SPPB V3.8.10 Tabs Add-on Page Scroll - Question | JoomShaper

SPPB V3.8.10 Tabs Add-on Page Scroll

AD

Arlene Dickerson

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I have a page built using page builder that is utilizing the Tabs add-on. Is there a fix for the page automatically scrolling to the top when you click on each tab? It's not very reader friendly, as you have to scroll down after changing tabs each time.

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152466

Hi Arlene,

I understand, but I am afraid that we don't support SPPB 3.8 anymore, no fixes, no code updates.

We informed about that also here: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/technical-requirements

AD
Arlene Dickerson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152801

Paul,

I have moved my website to a development environment to install SPPB 5.2.9

I am still having the issue of the tabs add-on automatically scrolling to top of page when tab is clicked.

Please let me know if there's a way to make the tabs more user friendly.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152831

Arlene,

You have problem with HTPSS on that domain. At least my Firefox tell that, please talk with hosting support. More info below in "Hidden Content" area.

About addon, I will talk with our developer...

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152837

It can be caused by other elements of code, like template or menu.

Becuase on Cassiopeia nor Helix Ultimate set as Default template we couldn't reproduce that issue using the same addons and SPPB 5.2x.

Please check that same page view using "Cassiopeia" - just switch for 90sec and test, and let me know.

AD
Arlene Dickerson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152904

Paul,

I have resolved the SSL issue, I had just moved a copy of the site over to test the issue using the new version of SPPB, and the template.

You're correct the cassiopedia template does not auto scroll back to the top.

I need this to work using the T4 Framework template that I have used on this website during development.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152905

As you noticed the problem is from T4 framework, so JoomlArt support should help this time.