Newskit Tabbed Articles Megamenu Ordering - Question | JoomShaper

Newskit Tabbed Articles Megamenu Ordering

G

gralfitox

Template 1 month ago

is therre any way to order articles by publish date?

11 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152652

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please explain your issue a bit more?

-Regards.

G
gralfitox
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153408

well, I want articles ordered by published date intead of creatiion date, that´s it

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153448

Hi Yes, the Article addon sorts articles by published date by default. You can also change the order in the Blog Menu Item -> Article Order settings. By default, the latest sorting of the Article addon will sort your articles as per the published date.

article.png

G
gralfitox
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153458

Hi, I think there´s a bug or something, cause articles are shown by creation date, not published date, though it is setup correctly, please take a look

and now article details

settings

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153468

Hi

Please keep a full site backup and try this solution. It should work.

Go to templates/shaper_newskit/html/mod_sp_tabbed_articles/default.php file and then in line 40 $article->created change this to $article->published

G
gralfitox
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153481

well, done! Have to say that dates have changed, but to current date not to published, weird, isn´t it?

G
gralfitox
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153482

could it be that tabbed takes the date in the instant the new article is published?, today at 1230 another article will be autopublished, let´s see what happens, i´ll come to you then

G
gralfitox
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153492

Hi again, that didn´t work, tabbed articles is taking the current date of the last published article, for every article shown, in fact it changed articles published before.

look, the left article is the latest, published at 12:30, in fact it does not show 12:30, though 12:32, wich I think is the time cache refreshed

and these are the articles that had another date previously

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153548

Give me your super admin access please.

G
gralfitox
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153579

done!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153665

Sorry for your issue. I dont have enough information about it. Could you please create a new forum post about it? So that our senior staff can help you.