Slideshow (Fullwidth) Not Working After Exiting Text. Oneclip Template - Corporate Layout - Question | JoomShaper

Slideshow (Fullwidth) Not Working After Exiting Text. Oneclip Template - Corporate Layout

I

insources

Template 3 years ago

Hi, It is so strange that the Slideshow suddenly stopped working after I update the content. It seems there are some updates needed to be done in order to fix the issue. Any known Jquery library issues within the template? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13925

Hello insources

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better.

Best regards

I
insources
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #13929

Hi ofi, Thank you for your response. It was actually working when I installed the One Clip Template - Quickstart. However, When I started to change the content, It started not to work. Even if I tried to add new slideshow - fullwidth component from the page builder. Please see screenshots below.

http://insourcesit.com//images/Screen%20Shot%202021-04-13%20at%202%20(1).jpg http://insourcesit.com//images/Screen%20Shot%202021-04-13%20at%202.10.05%20pm.png

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #13937

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

I
insources
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14052

Hi Ofi, Please see the admin admin access I shared in the Hidden Content box. Thanks!

I
insources
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14152

Hi, Any update on this one please?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14156

It seems like a bug. I will share with the developers.

I
insources
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14316

Hi Ofi, Do we have any updates from the developers about the solution on this bug? Many Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14322

It will take time. I can't assure you any date. You may try Slideshow addon with the row full width until then.