Problem With Template - Navigation Using TAB Key - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Template - Navigation Using TAB Key

S

Sebastian

Template 1 month ago

Good morning,

I have a problem with the website. When I TAB through a menu on the page, the navigation only responds to first-level items. When an item is expanded and contains further items, it is completely skipped and the navigation moves to the next first-level item. How can I solve this problem?

The Helix Ultimate template and Frameork have the latest versions.

Regards

4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153122

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Would you please illustrate the issue with a screencast video? Then it will be helpfull to understand the issue better.

Best Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 weeks ago #153153

Cześć Sebastian,

I think I understand the issue. But we don't have "magic" fix for that, it request deeper changes in MegaMenu code. And it's already on the wish-list. We all waiting for next Helix Ultimate update.

BTW

The Accessibility toolbar that you have at the top is from dj-extensions? It looks like their product.

S
Sebastian
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #153171

Hello Pawel

yes, the toolbar at the top is the dj-extensions add-on.

Coming back to the question, can you tell me if there would be a chance to implement TAB navigation through the entire menu in your mega menu? If so, you are able to specify an approximate date - e.g. a month; 3 months, half a year?

Thanks for the answer. Regards Sebastian

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 weeks ago #153175

Unfortunately, I don't know the exact date, but I added it to the list of important issues. I know that the Helix update will be in April, I hope this will be included.