Investa Template - WFMediaBox Error If JS And CSS are Compressed Using Template Advance Options - Question | JoomShaper

Investa Template - WFMediaBox Error If JS And CSS are Compressed Using Template Advance Options

Marco Lungo

Marco Lungo

Template 1 month ago

Hello, everyone, on the Investa Template, if I compress the Javascript and CSS from the specific option in the Advanced Options of the Template, I get the error you can see here: https://prnt.sc/xQt0InMFBt-D

I've been gradually disabling the optimiser I use, i.e. JCH Optimize Pro, clearing cache and the like, until I found that the problem is related to the compression option on the template.

The problem that creates that error is also that, on mobile, it prevents the off canvas from working, i.e. you only see the three lines but, when you click on them, nothing happens.

I hope you'll find a solution soon or find some error of mine, I've been going crazy over it for three days now...

Thanks in advance to those who will help me!

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153321

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please disable this plugin and check again.

System - JCE MediaBox 2

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153329

Hi, great Toufiq!

Yeeeessss, you got it!

That is what caused the issue!

Thanks a lot, Toufiq, as alwais!

Marco

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153338

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)

Marco Lungo
Marco Lungo
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153345

Hi Toufiq, I've happy reviewed your product and your services several times, on JED in the past. Maybe on Trustpilot too, let me check it out and, if not, I will provide to do that. Thanks a lot again, Toufiq, have a nice day! Marco

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153347

Have a nice day! Thanks