EasyStore - QuickAdd Button Not Working On All Products / QuickAdd Layout Issues On Mobile - Question | JoomShaper

EasyStore - QuickAdd Button Not Working On All Products / QuickAdd Layout Issues On Mobile

Chris

Chris

EasyStore 1 month ago

Hi,

I added a product to a website and this one works fine (Classic T-Shirt).

Client added two products (Hoodie and Ultracool T-Shirt) and the QuickAdd button is lighter in colour and doesn't do anything when clicked for these two products.

When you click the product photo of any item, they work fine.

No clue why this happens as I can't see anything with the products themselves that is different.

SITE URL in hidden content.

Also, on mobile, clicking the QuickAdd on the Classic TShirt gives a broken and non-working layout - also confused on this one.

Is there a way we can not use QuickAdd and have this button as 'View Product' to go straight to the individual product page?

Thanks,

Chris

6 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153452

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. I have added a test product and it works fine. Something is wrong in your two products. Would you please re-create and check again. Then let me know the update.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153467

Update: Please check now and kindly inform me. We will include the necessary fixes in future updates. Thank you for your patience.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #153641

Thanks Toufiq, the Quick Add buttons are working now :)

Were you able to review the mobile layout issues for the Quick Add button?

When I click Quick Add from a phone browser, the popup to choose the options is completely unusable - it works fine for desktop view.

Chris

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 weeks ago #153703

Thanks for your information. I will share it to our developer team.

Chris
Chris
Accepted Answer
4 weeks ago #153738

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 weeks ago #153740

You are most welcome :)