Is There Anyway Of Using Relative Links? - Question | JoomShaper

Is There Anyway Of Using Relative Links?

DL

Donal Lyne

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi all,

I am currently looking to use relative links within SP Page Builder Pro.

There is an issue I am currently facing where if I have a menu item named Example A. (Example A is an Event for customers to sign up for) and Example A was available in both 'Online Classes' and 'Offline Classes' Menu items , I end up with a fixed URL which will lead customers out of their current menu location and into another using the current setup in SP Page Builder Pro.

This changing in paths is not a very ideal user experience.

Is there any way of using relative links in SP Page Builder at this current moment or any remedy for this issue?

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14011

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry to say that, this feature does not exist.

-Thanks

DL
Donal Lyne
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #14093

Hi Toufig,

Myself and many other users are dissapointed that this is not a feature as it is a pivotal part of Web Development. The enforced use of absolute links within SP Page Builder leads to a very negative user experience and site navigation for potential customers/customers.

It was discussed here that it was on the to-do list : https://archive.joomshaper.com/forums/creating-links-in-sp-page-builder-a-broken-concept

Is this feature on the roadmap as discussed on the post above?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #14271

Yes, We know this feature is added to our to-do list. But, the Developer team replied that is time-consuming and SEO-friendly issues will be raised. That's why they ignored implementing this feature. Thanks