Adjust The Width Of Content On Mobile - Question | JoomShaper

Adjust The Width Of Content On Mobile

F

Faculty-in-Charge

SP Page Builder 3 weeks ago

I am using Text block addon. Half of the content provided is not displayed in a mobile. Is there a way to adjust the width of the content in the text block for mobile view. I could see options under Advanced as either "Hidden on Mobile Landscape" or "Hidden on Mobile Portrait" No options to customize the mobile /tablet view.

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153686

Hello Faculty-in-Charge

Please change the view on the frontend editor and select different device. Then edit the addon width. It will be set for the specific device size.

https://prnt.sc/tP3y41mcXRe2

Best regards

F
Faculty-in-Charge
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153702

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I checked with this. This allows to view only the preview in various devices. If I click Mobile, adjust the table width in the content of a text block, it gets adjusted across all devices.

I have given the table width as 50% for laptop. When I change this to 20% for Mobile, the laptop also gets adjusted to 20%.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153823

You have to set for all devices. Then it will work. Adjust it for all devices and then check it.

F
Faculty-in-Charge
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #155391

Hi, I have tried this and facing the same problem. I am using a text block and the contents in the text block are displayed perfect in all the devices except Mobile view. When I adjust the font sizes in the content area of text block for mobile view, it gets changes across all devices. Please guide.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 day ago #155448

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur.

Also, share the page link to check it.