Can't Get The Richt Image To Fit - Question | JoomShaper

Can't Get The Richt Image To Fit

R

Rob

Template 1 month ago

Hi I am woring with helix ultimate on a new webpage. It would be fun to use the slide show with for times of cars over a shared background. It is almost done.

But when I make the screen smaller the images of the acars are cut of. So I tried for smaller screens a simpel solution and for bigger screens the slide show I also tried to make a css solution but without succes

My question is Hou can I make the image on the right stay fit in without being cut off? lets say alway xxx% of the available space? Please take a look at my image

2 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153826

Hello Rob

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

R
Rob
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #154110

Hi Ofi,

The idea of the background with the differend cars at the front is dropped. We are now going to make a simple background video with an overlay. It is not that I do not want to give you access. It is that the idea I had does not work with pagebuilder. Thanks