Rhino Icons Not Visible - Question | JoomShaper

Rhino Icons Not Visible

Spiros Kolovos

Spiros Kolovos

Template 3 weeks ago

Exceptional template, but there is a known issue with the shaper icons and the "feature box" not showing up. Please assist us on how to make them visible.

https://dev.christiannaskiada.gr/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&id=19

Should appear on top of the numbers. (i have placed them there roughly just to test it out.)

► In general though this template has got its issues. Like for example the text-align does not always work, when you remove a demo image, the frontend breaks on an error 0 until you revert the change or delete the module and more.

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153969

Hello Spiros Kolovos

Thanks for contacting us. I have reported the bugs. It will be fixed in the next update. Till then, you can remove the override and use the addon directly from SP Page Builder. You have to rename templates/shaper_rhino/sppagebuilder/addons/features folder. Then the addon will be loaded from the component.

Best regards

Spiros Kolovos
Spiros Kolovos
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153970

I zipped the "feature" folder, deleted the original that was in ../templates/shaper_rhino/sppagebuilder/addons/features and i unzipped the "feature" folder to the same destination. This, for some reason, made the icons to be recognised by the frontend.

Thank you for the help.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #154090

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

Spiros Kolovos
Spiros Kolovos
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #154091

I have written in Trustpilot.

Thank again.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer