SP PAGE BUILDER PRO - Installation - Question | JoomShaper

SP PAGE BUILDER PRO - Installation

A

Angelo

SP Page Builder 3 weeks ago

hi , I bought SP Page Builder PRO, and I can see there are two versions available 5.2.9 and 3.8.10.

I have tried the installation with both and I got this error during installation:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.MYWEBSITE.ZZZ/home/test/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysqli.php on line 894

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.MYWEBSITE.ZZZ/home/test/libraries/src/Session/Session.php on line 387

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20480 bytes) in /web/htdocs/www.MYWEBSITE.ZZZ/home/test/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php on line 1907

Warning: Unknown: Cannot call session save handler in a recursive manner in Unknown on line 0

Any chance you can help me with this? I am using Joomla vers. 3.10.12 and PHP vers. 8.0

thanks you in advance for your help, Angel

1 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #154004

Ciao Angel,

SPPB 3.8 is older version, but it will work in Joomla 3.10.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size - means that you have to correct PHP settings.

(Translate &) Read: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/technical-requirements

Use Hosting Support to change PHP settings (send them link), if you are beginner in that topic.