Themis Template Error On Add New Language - Question | JoomShaper

Themis Template Error On Add New Language

Kostas Konstantinidis

Kostas Konstantinidis

Template 1 week ago

HI team, I am trying to install THEMIS template but on step "add a language" I get the error Update: Could not open update site #2 "Joomla "Accredited Joomla! Translations", URL: https://update.joomla.org/language/translationlist_4.xml thank's

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154607

Hi Kostas,

ignore that step, and install Language LATER after whole process. Remember to update Joomla as first step after.

It's still Joomla installer, maybe it had issue, that was fixed in later versions of Joomla. That's all.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154611

Hi Paul, that exactly what I did but on the 2nd step on trying to update joomla I get Attempt to assign property "last_check_timestamp" on null

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154612

In that case update Joomla manually (FTP+update package).

Then click update database & fix.

Besides you installed Quickstart not template, as I see, right?

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154613

Done this and now get Class "Joomla\Plugin\System\Skipto\Extension\Skipto" not found

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154617

You can disable that plugin if is enabled OR check if was installed & enabled. This is Joomla core plugin, our ours. In Joomla use "Discovery" to install missing extensions.

In case of - search on joomla.forum.org.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154629

the problem is that I can't get into administrator panel while always displays the same error on any click. If you have any other idea I will read it with great pleasure. But anyway, thank you for your time