Switching Your Template To Multilingual - Question | JoomShaper

Switching Your Template To Multilingual

H

HDcms

Template 2 years ago

Hello I have already made several multilingual sites from 0 In this case I installed the quickstart of wimble in multilanguage version. It works except for edition with SPPB (front-end) ! joomtmp.88h.ovh/index.php/en/home/consultency

Of course, if I deactivate the System - Language Filter plugin, I can access the home page edition again joomtmp.88h.ovh/index.php/edit/42 How do I use SPPB (front-end) once the site is multilingual? Regards

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #14286

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Note: Please capture a screencast video of full scenario. I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #14365

Hello,

As I have no doubt that you will succeed, I will need you to tell me what you are doing as I will have to do it on another site later. Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #14386

I have changed the module position of language switcher. Please check the bottom1 position. Thanks

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #14433

Hi Did you try to edit the page mentioned ?? because I always get the error "page not found ! after logging in. joomtmp.88h.ovh/index.php/edit/42 I've cleared the cache

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #14440

Ok thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #14443

You are most welcome & Thanks