Integrate 3rd Party Components - Question | JoomShaper

Integrate 3rd Party Components

O

Oliver

SP Page Builder 2 weeks ago

Hello,

I hope of you your help here. Have a 3rd party component and want to combine it with PageBuilder. It is integrated with a Joomla Wrapper module right now - with certain constrains. Is there a way to integrate it directly into PageBuilder? Maybe the screenshot puts light in the darkness... https://prnt.sc/0trlq4LAfZeq

Thank you.

3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155901

If that view is from component - much easier would be to talk with its developer to develop/create a module with needed view, then use it in module addon.

@Oliver, you can also hire developer from your city/country for that task if option above will not be possible somehow.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155886

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Right now we don't have plan to integrate. You can use module inside the page builder using Page Builder module with your extension module.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

O
Oliver
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155902

Hi Paul,

well, I did - ask upfront, whether a component would work that way. It is Hikashop, by the way, which you recommended ;-) They told me that the component would work, indeed, but that information was wrong, as it turned out. Anyway - I will find a solution. Thanx anyway.