Error Message After Update Of Helix Framework - Question | JoomShaper

Error Message After Update Of Helix Framework

MB

Michael Briner

Helix Framework 2 weeks ago

Hi there We currently run this configuration: Joomla 4.4.2 and Infinity template on version 1.0.6 (august 2022). Helix framework 2.0.18 (template and plugin)

We now receive the following error message after the update to 4.4.2:

0 Undefined variable $text_color: templates/infinity/scss/theme.scss on line 465, at column 6 Call Stack: #0 import templates/infinity/scss/theme.scss templates/infinity/scss/master.scss on line 12 #1 import templates/infinity/scss/master.scss (unknown file) on line 1

How can we solve this?

Bests, Michael

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155980

You need to contact your template provider. Cause, they made your template and changed many things. Like, inside the theme.scss file called variabled which should be declare inside the option.xml file. I would request you to contact your template provider. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155887

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

MB
Michael Briner
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155965

Thanks for your help. I added the credentials.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155899

If I may...

try that: in Template Options > Advanced > SCSS > Compile SCSS to CSS : On or Off > Save

depending on which setting you have now

MB
Michael Briner
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155964

Hi Paul

Indeed, this eliminates the error but the template design then "crashes". Is there a way to get everything from SCSS to CSS?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155970

Michael , wait a moment. I am not sure if you noticed but your template is from stackideas - so please ASK THEM FOR SUPPORT. JoomShaper Support Policy rule 8.8, and our free help ends here.

info_2627_2024.jpg

MB
Michael Briner
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155977

Hi Paul.

Thanks for your answer and sorry to bother you in this case. I'll go and ask stackideas for help in this matter. I assumed it has something to do with the framework, as the errors started after updating helix.

Bests, Michael

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155991

That template last update was 2 years ago, so anything could happen, right.

We helped as we could.

MB
Michael Briner
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156032

Indeed, thanks for your help gents!