{fieldgroup 1} - Question | JoomShaper

{fieldgroup 1}

G

Graeme

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

For many itteration of SPPB This code {fieldgroup 1} worked in a text box I have just noticed it is nolonger working in SPPB 5.3.1 its displayed the content of various fields in this group its a native feature of joomla not an addon or plugin

7 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #156991

I published unoffcial Shortcode addon here:

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/7823

Use it. It works in SPPB 5.x as well.

We informed about that "shortocde problem" many times on forum ;)

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #157006

Thanks i will check it out the Joomla Short code has worked till this version of SPPB 5.3.1 Its the only native short code i use normally i use Regular Labs Snippits which still continue to work in text, raw addons including their titles on this and many other site.

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #157041

Paul I have loaded your short Code Plugin and added the short code {fieldgroup 1} and the results are the same as the raw addon or the text addon they dont resolve in preview or in live mode

The link attached has your plugin active but as you can see its not working

Key Information {fieldgroup 1}

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #156992

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch, and I apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced due to this issue. Can you please confirm if the previous version of the Page Builder worked without any issues? If so, could you kindly provide a screencast video illustrating the full scenario?

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)"

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #157008

Hi The  site  was created in SPPB3  and  has  been upgraded all the way throught to  SPPB version 5.3.1 The Native Shotcode has been working   I am aware that   Since SPPB5  That it has never displayed  in preview mode  but does  in the live site.   This is the first version  i have  noticed it not working.

I use a lot of Regular labs  Snippits   on this site   they are in Raw, and text addons and  in some of the titles  the work perfectly and are continuing to do so in this version 5.3.1  they have the same issue  that they don't display in preview mode  but do display in the live site 

The link below  is one of  70 pages using  both Regular labs  Snippits   and native shortcodes   As mentioned these do not work in preview mode but do in the published site.  I use them mainly   for the contact details of the agents which are replicated all over the site  this means its simple to keep the agents details uptodate   only  having the one instance to update.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #157050

Option #2 always was: Using Custom Module (with Prepare Content: On) with shortcode {code} inside - then you could use it in Module addon.

Only those two options may work, I cannot help more.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #157059

The Page Builder doesn't support shortcode function. Thanks