Image Width And Height Attributes - Question | JoomShaper

Image Width And Height Attributes

F

Femitex

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

My SEO app reports the following ...

There are 1 images with no 'width' or 'height' attribute. Setting the width and height attributes of an image will speed up page loading and improve the user experience.

How do I set these attributes please. Thanks

9 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #14453

Hello

Please share your administrator access here so that I can check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Thank you

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16972

Information placed in Hidden Section

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #16973

Please find

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17196

Thank you for the information, i will check from my end and get back to you soon. Kindly allow me some time.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #17526

Hello

I have set the height and width as shown in the screenshot, could you kindly check please? height-width-seo.PNG

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19306

Not really sure what you have done as the same issue persists. As you are aware image attributes are vital components used by google to rank webpages. Can someone make an effort please to resolve this issue. I cannot be the only user that has it

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19312

Hi. In SP PB there is no such option. You may need a third-party extension like this

F
Femitex
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #19380

Thanks for the recommendation but it does not work. I downloaded and used the app but I am afraid the results were the same as before. I am not sure what to do now?

R
Rainer
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39229

Hello

Is Problem Solved