.body-innerwrapper - Question | JoomShaper

.body-innerwrapper

Django

Django

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hello I don't know if it's a question about Helix, the template Fortune, or SPPagebuilder.

I have a CSS .body-innerwrapper , in template.css. It adds a padding-top above my slider in homepage. .body-innerwrapper { overflow-x: hidden; padding-top: 185px; }

Is it necessary to add a custom.css to change this, or can I change it in the parameters of Helix, Fortune or SPPagebuiler ?

8 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15049

Hello Django,

Use the code in the custom CSS section.

We always recommend not to change the raw codes if not necessary.

Thanks!

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15053

Thanks for your fast answer ! I know I must not change directly the template.css, but I was surprised that I couldn't find any parameter somewhere, in the admin interface of Helix or SPPB to change this 185px padding top.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15057

Hello there,

Please, share the website URL with us and a screenshot of exactly where you want to change the padding?

Thanks!

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15082

See hidden content. As I didn't find where I could change it in the admin, I removed the pink horizontal strip above the slider by this custom CSS : .body-innerwrapper { padding-top: 120px; }

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15177

Hello there,

So, is it working fine now at your end? If yes, you don't need to customize anything more.

Thanks!

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15443

I disabled this custom CSS to make you see the problem.

So, it looks there is no way to change this parameter in the admin, and I re-enabled this custom CSS.

Thanks.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15480

Hello there,

The link you provided shows me this page only.

Have a nice day!

Django
Django
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15498

Sorry. ID and PW to login in hidden content.